Looking for Work

Bargara Travel Blog

Wide Bay Volunteers Web Site
Just a small note about how I am doing. Well I have been looking for work, but honestly where I am living right now, albeit a very beautiful part of Australia, has a shortage of work... which unfortunately like many other parts of this country and the world is part of what the economic times are scarce. I have expanded the scope of where I am looking for work to include most of Queensland including the Capital City of Brisbane, my old home town of Rockhampton and further north in Mackay, where I was born. I have been looking for mainly IT jobs in other towns to make the move worthwhile with better wages, but locally I have been looking for anything.

As I have been getting so bored, I also decided to offer my services to a local organisation called Wide Bay Volunteers. I had hoped to find some IT work, but didn't really hold much hope for that locally so I imagined I would end up just doing some sort of retail work. Amazingly though the previous day they had just been discussing about updating their Web Site, so now I have that job on a Volunteer Basis. And looking at their Web Site, I'm sure I can better it almost immediately... LOL! http://www.widebayvolunteers.org.au/

And does anyone actually read this blog??? Oh well, doesn't really matter!!! LOL!!!
gemini59 says: