Last Day in San Antonio

San Antonio Travel Blog

San Antonio, Texas (Nov.2010)

I woke up leisurely. Mark had arose like the early bird that he is. The house was cool and my beddings felt comforting with the warmth beneath. I contemplated going down stairs for coffee but decided against it. I hoped Mark would think to bring me a cup of coffee when he came back up. He did bring me coffee after all.  'what do you want to do today?' he asked. 'Nothing' I answered. He proceeded to smile at me with that sobering smile he has when being serious and cheeky at the same time. 'Ok what time do you want to leave?' he asked. I proceeded to answer that with a relaxed ' In an hour and a half?' 'Ok', he said and went back down stairs. When I finally got out of bed, I found Desire on the other hand was sitting down playing the Wii, while Maddy read a book. Interesting sight to see for a 10 and 15 year old girls.

I packed our bags, leaving only the toilettries for last minute usage.

San Antonio, Texas (Nov.2010)
I got down stairs and had a second and third cup of tea instead of coffee. I prefer tea to coffee even though on occassion I will awaken with a craving where nothing, but coffee will do. Today was not one of those days. I had sarcastically bulied Mark into geting me Tea the night before thanksgiving so I had Twinnings tea and some sugar. I felt cold still, after my third cup of coffee. James and his wife kept their house at below 68 degrees, which is cold by my standards. It was warmer outside at 69 degrees. I finally called it quits with the cold: we said our good byes and were on our way out of San Antonio at quarter to 12:00 noon.

To be continued . . .