Last minute website finds!

Urbandale Travel Blog

Some of you may be like me...still trying to narrow down the mass lying on the floor. Although I may attempt to bring everything I've laid out, ultimately I know that I can't bring 5 pairs of shoes or 4 dresses. I can't bring all of my favorite things expecting to be allowed on board my flight without paying a hefty fine! As I was surfing the web, I found this fabulous site:

Great hints as to what to bring and why!!

This site provides a wealth of information, and it's ideal for the novice traveler, or those who want to learn more about the various countries, the culture, etc. helps one determine which place is best for him or her is all about ARGENTINA. It lists a variety of cheap airlines as well as other transportation modes. is a simple guide for travelers and covers ARGENTINA to a T.. the Argentinian slang is discussed as is the food, culture, places to see, etc. There is a CAFE for many different countries, so check it out!

I hope that these sites help you all in some way or form:) I'm packing up a storm... or possibly procrastinating a bit more:) I have a feeling that caffeine may be my "friend" tomorrow as I drive the 6 hours to Chi-town after work!!

cestlavie99 says:
great tips! where did you learn Tango? or who is your favorite teacher? I love to do Tango and I am going BA soon. Thx.
Posted on: Jun 23, 2007
Isoinspira says:
Thanks so much for the encouraging words!! I agree, I LOVE the tango!! It's a great mix.. and an extremely sexy dance.. full of grace and flair.. loved it
Posted on: Mar 26, 2007
fredleal says:
great tips! i've never actually been to argentina, but my entire family have, and since it's our biggest neighbor, I've met a lot of argentinians down the way - some great friends. they're a party people, pretty much like brazilian, and nightlife doesn't even begins before midnight! and, oh yes, you gotta tango! it's a very sexy dance, full of love and hate, throwbacks and twists, fierce and softness... something everyone should try once!
Posted on: Mar 17, 2007