Bienvenidos a Mexico!

Mexico City Travel Blog

I found it quite ironic that I was traveling to Mexico City to travel to Argentina, for if I had taken the contract offered to me by the American School in Mexico City, I would have been living there this year:) I flew through customs, and patiently awaited my connecting flight to Buenos Aires by stalking the internet vendors who wanted far more than I was willing to pay for access. I tried to bargain with them, however, I was denied! In the end, though, one of the men who had seen me walking by and trying to make a deal with them, ran after me and offered me the rest of his minutes on his internet card! How kind to offer the time you've paid for to a complete stranger!! He made my day, and he also happened to be on my flight to Argentina... he saved the day in more ways than one for me that day. What a blessing! Not only was I blessed by this man, but I sat next to two characters from Mexico and Argentina in one of the first rows, which, to those of you frequent travelers, means great leg room and extra space! Fabulous!!

jenn79 says:
I love stuff like that - random acts of kindness. Yay!
Posted on: Dec 21, 2007
raularanda2001 says:
Yup God is amazing sometimes. the funny thing is that it's in Mexico City. Don't get me wrong, I love my city but people are usually stingy, or like we say in Spanish...Son codos.
Posted on: May 22, 2007
Isoinspira says:
You know, I really think that he was. God works in mysterious ways, and it was such a blessing to me!
Posted on: Apr 08, 2007