Is it possible to pack in 1 day??:)

Des Moines Travel Blog

My pack is completely empty:) BUT.. I found it at least:)
I've come to the conclusion that perhaps I should begin packing a week or so in advance in order to make sure that I am not running around and staying up until all hours of the night the week I'm scheduled to leave the country:) I'm not quite sure as to what to pack considering I have a plethora of ideas as to how to spend my time in Buenos Aires/Argentina. I've also lost a feel as to what 70/75 degrees F feels like as it has been below zero for the majority of the winter.. and continues to be dipping below 0 even as I continue to write. 75 F to me seems like perfect beach weather in comparison to the ice box outside my window:) So, my things are set in piles.. fairly organized piles, which is an accomplishment in itself for me:) They are begging me to be placed in my bag so that my body can get its much needed rest! I have a feeling, though, that I will still be packing up until the last possible minute and find myself without a necessary item such as a toothbrush! Oh, the joys of procrastinating and packing late.. it's always an adventure to open up your pack and find out what you placed inside in those last frenzied moments!
OlyPerez says:
Well i think packing in advance is good but at least you're not like me. I started packing last week...and im leaving in like 47 days. :D but I'll be prepare when the time comes.
Where did you get your backpack? I need a hiking backpack for my trip to Panama but i don't know where to start as far what to look for or what to buy. Help?
Posted on: May 23, 2007
Rabid_Dingo says:
I do the same before a trip I am up until just before the sun rises just in time to hit the snooze button. I would love to see Argentina, particularly Ushwaya.
Posted on: Apr 10, 2007
My pack is completely empty:) BUT.…
My pack is completely empty:) BUT…
Des Moines