Manila

Manila Travel Blog

We arrived Manila one day late because our original flight from Busuanga was cancelled. Waiting all day at the airport, and finally ��" cancelled. Great! But the next day the weather was better and we finally made it out of Coron. I’ve been to Manila several times before, but never seen much of the city. I really felt like spoiling myself on time on this trip, and the Peninsula in Manila is the right place to do it. I had some really relaxing days here and enjoyed their service to the full. Great breakfast buffet, big frozen margaritas, massage, dining etc etc. Yeng went back to Bohol on Monday and I followed her to the airport. It was a sad moment to say goodbye, but that life sometimes. I’m sure we will meet again in the future and she’s the perfect travel companion.

Now I’m on the airport again going to Taiwan. Again, they charge heavily for excess luggage and I paid more for this than for the flight itself... No wonder why they can sell tickets cheap when they earn their money on excess luggage...

I took zero pictures in Manila, so all credits goes to Yeng for the picture taking this time. But I will do better on the rest of the trip - promise! Goodbye Philippines - it has been some great 3 weeks here, and I will come back! Next time I will try to go to the north + more diving.

tashgorgeous says:
geeezz... missed you when you were here! ;(
Posted on: May 11, 2009