Nice from Antibes camp

Nice Travel Blog

Stayed at a camp somewhere halfway between Cannes and Nice, it was about 10 minutes to get to the beach, which is also where the train station was. I was on 'dishies' duty at this camp. Basically there's an ongoing roster where you are either a cookie or a dishie at some point in the journey. Really not too much to it, and it actually becomes a bit of a social event, we had a great time washing dishes in time to the music.

Basically had to choose between going to Nice or Cannes for the day since it would be too rushed to do both. Went for Nice in the end and had a great time just wandering the city, looking at the hundreds of blue and white umbrellas on their pebble beach. They have one square set aside with sand on it, doesn't fit what I know of a beach!!

I believe this was Jin's birthday night, where we all just sat around outside the bar having some drinks. Jin entertained us with a few dances.

*************Contiki Blurb:
Riviera Sightseeing. Its your choice today - perhaps mix with the rich and famous on the beach at Cannes or take a trip into Nice to souvenir shop and explore this "Queen of the Riviera". At night, we go to Monte Carlo to see the Royal Palace and visit a casino. Contiki Village (B,D)

photo by: EmyG