Holiday fair in Utrecht and a short afterparty

Utrecht Travel Blog

Sunrise (in Eindhoven) when I walked to my bus

When I got up the morning started good with a nice sunrise :)

And on my way to the fair everything went well, bus and train where both on time. I was the first to arrive at the AH to go so I waited for the others to arrive. I'm not sure where my thoughts wandered because suddenly I realised Keiko and Walter where already there :D Within a short time Patricia and Bas also arrived. Together we walked to the Vakantiebeurs, there we waited for a few more people to arrive.

Patricia made a nice plan so we could visit all the different halls for a certain time. We started at the same point and would meet again at a certain timepoint so you could take as much time to look at a stand as you wanted. Most of the time our group was divided in small groups and you would meet the others during your walk through the hall.

Coctail time
I visited hall 1, 2 and 3 (here where the destinations outside Europe) for myself and after that I only looked for some information about Italy for my parents. When we where supposed to look around in the Europe stands we (Bart-Jan, Devi, Bas and me) found our way to the Fatboy lounge and just relaxed a bit and let our feet rest. Around 18.00u most of the people found there way to the fatboy lounge and together we went to find some dinner. After a discussion with someone from the dutch variant of travbuddy, most of us ate taco's for dinner.

Then it was time to say goodbye to a few people (the group changed a lot during the day, some people left early but others joined us during the day) that didn't go to the afterparty. At the party I enjoyed another coctail, did a little dancing and then it was already time to leave because I had to catch my last bus in Eindhoven. Devi also had to catch her bus from Eindhoven so we went by train together. In Eindhoven we first thought she missed her bus but fortunately it was just a little late and so the end came to another great meetup :D

Patricia thanks for organising a great meetup!

liekevo says:
I stole it :D (from Gejah)
jessica0606 says:
where s that group pic? now i cant steal it! :)
inkie1010 says:
Sounds great! Unfortunately I could not join the fun... Maybe next time :D
Posted on: Jan 18, 2009
Sunrise (in Eindhoven) when I walk…
Sunrise (in Eindhoven) when I wal…
Jacqueline
Jacqueline
strong Bas
strong Bas
strong Thomas
strong Thomas
Philip hiding behind his beer ;)
Philip hiding behind his beer ;)
Devi and Bas