GARDENS FROM AROUND THE WORLD - SPRING THEME

Las Vegas Travel Blog

I went here with my brother and his friends. they were visiting from the bay area. He enjoys coming here every time he visits me. DO WE LOOK ALIKE?!!??! hahahhaha.

Brilliance abounds inside our breathtaking Conservatory & Botanical Gardens. The attention to detail is astounding. The passionate display of nature in all its awe-evoking glory - quite simply, sensational! Let your imagination wander as you assume a leisurely stroll amongst rare natural finds selected distinctively for Bellagio from all over the world.

Admire the essence of every season recreated with exceptionally gorgeous plants, flowers and trees thoughtfully arranged to inspire full splendor. Specially designed lighting spotlights every flower to accentuate its best features. To ensure the Conservatory & Botanical Gardens maintains magnificence 365 days a year, 140 expert horticulturists theatrically arrange gazebos, bridges, ponds, and water features uniquely for each season. Treat yourself to this unrivaled attraction's ever changing personality for the Holidays, Chinese New Year, spring, summer, and fall!

THIS WILL BE DISPLAYED UNTIL MAY 16, 2009

Travelbuddys says:
just in time for us to see!!!
Posted on: Mar 26, 2009
I LOVE DAFFODILS
I LOVE DAFFODILS
MY FAVE FLOWER
MY FAVE FLOWER
ME AND MY BRO...DO WE LOOK ALIKE?
ME AND MY BRO...DO WE LOOK ALIKE?
ME AND MY BRO, IRA :)