A Thorn In My Side

Hong Kong Travel Blog

Today was a better day, I slept clear into noon having only slept four hours the previous night. I was able to find myself a bakery to eat from and chat with Wei at 1pm. It wasn’t the same necessity as it was last night but it was wonderful all the same to hear from her; especially her encouraging and loving words. She told me that she had told everyone that she loves me, that I am good to her. She wants to wash my tops for me, hand wash, and even asked how to go about washing my bra; to show her. It may not mean a lot to others but it means the world to me as Wei has never done this for anyone else. She told me firmly that she wants to marry me and that I was more than she expected. If there is one thing Hong Kong does for us it is that it draws us closer together. It gives us a chance to appreciate the other; not that we don’t but it paints us a bigger picture. I can’t wait to go home. I get two days off before I must work and Sunny’s birthday is the 3rd so we may go to a park for a BBQ and cake; something we’ll decide when I am home. I didn’t do much else today but passed it quickly. One day maybe I will have the money to fully appreciate Hong Kong but for now it is a torn in my side.

bound4home says: