This did not just happen

Wuhan Travel Blog

I havea  few jokes to make, a few insightful pieces to write and about a million pictures to upload. Except that this week has been anything but ruly. In fact, my main cell phone is broken and needs fixing, so I am learnign to use my new pooh bear one which is not as nice as my Sony Ericsson but works. Also, this meant that the memory card when fritz on me one day and now all my pictures and messages are lost. That's right. No cute baby monkies or monkies omforting others at the Monkey Mountain. N o pictures of me and Wei, or our soon to be torn down place BC, or Hubei University students completeing their military course at school. All precious pictures and blog worthy moments are gone. I'm devastated as some stuff I will never get again. Yes, I tried to upload them to the computer long before this happened but it seemed like the computer wouldn't recognize my disk. Needless to say, this alongside a miserable head cold I have had since Thursday is why there are no wonderful stories or pictures to view. It will happen, the stories are still with me and most on my computer are near to being finished and ready to publish here so; it will happen. Just, pictures might be a bit longer to get.

Thanks for understanding.