Raining, Pouring, No Time For Redcat To Be Snoring

Wuhan Travel Blog

Jay (right) and his boyfriend (left) cooking

This is a little out of order but I am rushed for time and I know there is someone waiting on some new information. So here's something that has made me happy in recent times.

Recently a gay friend of Wei's called her up as he and his boyfriend were in Wuhan for the Super Boy contest. So for three days they stayed over, cooked for us, bought us treats and exercised with us. It was great to finally meet a good friend of Wei's whom she grew up with.  So for today I have some pictures of us all together.

Our dog Coffee is doing good and Wei and I will go to see her this summer. She loves the countryside and runs in the field every day. This makes me and probably many others happy too.

Wei couldn't come to Canada. For whatever retarded reason, Canada is rejecting everyone saying they want to immigrate.

So hahah joke's on them. Wei and I are going to go the immigration route now because she can't visit as a tourist. We won't settle in Canada actually. We're buying a villa in Jingzhou for starters. So sorry everyone, won't be meeting the woman of my life just yet.

It's bloody hot today. It's May 5th, marking the first official day of summer here as well as the one year mark of me being in China. Last year, I just arrived in this heat in Beijing. Hard to believe I know. I won't be leaving until End of August either so I must endure!

I want to apologize to little M, as i know you love reading this blog and believe me I have a lot I want to share. I am just extremely busy with work and being with Wei. No worries, Summer Vacation is coming and I will then upload all my pictures and write a thousand blogs! So beware, just a few more weeks and it'll happen. Thanks for being so patient!

Jay (right) and his boyfriend (lef…
Jay (right) and his boyfriend (le…
photo by: FK27