My Wish Came True Like Omgdz!

Tagbilaran Travel Blog

My flight went smoothly. No 'airquakes', no sloppy landing. Philippine Airlines can really be trusted when it comes to things like this. So I forgave them for being very so on-time (and making me miss my flight yesterday).

As soon as I got my bag which took forever and a half, I got out of Tagbilaran's very basic airport and headed out to get a tricycle to the pier. There were plenty of them outside, so I just picked the one with the youngest driver of the bunch hehehe. I was disappointed, though, when he asked for P60 despite the short distance. I was in a hurry, so I didn't bother arguing with him. I silently cursed him, though. Karma would be knocking on his door real soon.

When I got to the ticket counters for all 3 ferry companies, I found out that I missed the earliest trip to Cebu City by (surprise!) five effin minutes. Again. What's with that number? Anyway, I got myself a ticket for the next earliest trip, which was 9.30AM. The ticket cost P500, so add that to what I paid for re-routing my flight, I spent a total of P1,450 on top of what I originally paid for the plane ticket to Cebu. Still, it's significantly less than what I would've paid if I bought a direct flight to Cebu for this day, which would've been P4,500. I hate money matters.

Anyway, it was still pretty early, so I waited for another 2 hours for the ferry to arrive. Used most of it reading more of Eclipse and eating ice cream lol. Then, when the ferry finally arrived, I went straight for my seat, which was later claimed by an old lady saying that she and her family were occupying the area since the ferry left Dumaguete en route to Cebu (via Bohol). I was like, bitch please, not my fault that they gave me this stupid seat number. I just occupied a window seat nearby and dismissed her altogether.

My intention was to sleep the whole trip through, but as soon as the ferry started running, a movie was played on the big LCD screen in front of us. The movie was 10,000 BC, which I've already seen (and mildly enjoyed). However, I couldn't resist staring at the eye candy that was the lead actor (Google to find out who), so I put my book aside for a while and enjoyed the show. It ended exactly as we're about to dock. Perfect timing.

As I was making my way out of the ferry, I suddenly had an epiphany - I was there in the same place almost exactly a year ago (2 days shy of). I remembered making a wish at the wishing bell (or well) above one of the Chocolate Hills in Bohol, and I wished to be back there not later than one year after. And there I was, in Bohol/Cebu, but in a different situation. My wish was granted, but the genie was a bitch for making me go through a shit pile to get it. Grrr.

Okay, time to meet up with Jenneth, Sarj, and Ted! Woot!

JeAr says:
hahaha! glad we agree on something :D
Posted on: Nov 05, 2009
luke_2009 says:
Steven Strait yum ;-)
Posted on: Nov 05, 2009
JeAr says:
yes, Steven Straight! *daydreams*

hahaha! yeah, i eat shit for breakfast :D
Posted on: Jan 28, 2009