Delayed, very late, too late

Berlin Travel Blog

Bye! Me saying "nara kLumpel" at the airport. Mission completed
Our delayed flight delivered us to Berlin after midnight. At that time we were supposed to sleep already. But no. Fortunately we got the S-Bahn train to our hostel with no changes. The ride from Schönefeld to Charlottenburg took one hour. In the way the train stopped in the middle of nowhere, lights have been turned off and we just stood there for some reason. Then off we go again - the freezing air coming from the opened doors was killing us at every station. Somewhere around Warschauer Str. a drunken guy wanted to make friends with us... RJ was pissed off and and had this his cool face "i kill ya"  ;)))
Anyways RJ hates Germany now even more... for some reazon.
We came very late at the hostel - which was pretty nice one and very cheap. And the most important thing - it was at the station and at the airport bus stop! We slept like 4 or 5 hours and didnt even see our roommates;) So we came very late, too late to sleep enough. Then we woke up, took shower and left. At the station we had the coffe with croissants and got the tickets to the airport. Finally we where there and we were on time. I delivered RJ savely back to the airport. Mission completed. I could go home:)
Of course after i came to the border my bus went already, i missed it by 7 minutes... the next was like in 4 hours!!! Can u believe it, 60km from my home and i had to wait 4 hours. But it's ok, last time i came from Italy over this border crossing i had to spend the night here hahaha (but it's another story - as u cansee i didnt learn anything from that)
I called my friends to pick me up. They came after an hour or so, which i spend with huge pizza and cool dark beer at the italian food place near bus station. So after 40mins i came home.

RJ82 says:
hahahha mission complete! thanks kLumpel! haha
Posted on: Feb 09, 2009
Me saying nara kLumpel at…
Bye! Me saying "nara kLumpel" a…
photo by: CFD