AsiaJapanTokyo

Disneysea!

Tokyo Travel Blog

entrance to disneysea

So we headed back to Disneyland in the morning, but this time to go to Disneysea. I like Disneysea more than I like Disneyland, it was awesome. You walk in and its all set up like a little Italian town on the Mediterranean. We walked through there and then went into the area themed for the movie "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea", it was really cool. After that we headed to the Mermaid's Lagoon area, where a replica of Ariel's underwater palace is built above ground. It was awesome, then we waited in line to meet Ariel. She a little bit freaked me out though.

After that we went to 'King Tritons Underground Kingdom' or whatever its called. It was awesome, they have an entire area built underneath the palace. Theres even a store thats built inside a whale! And the whales eyes open and shut.

us with ariel
We had lunch under there, I had pizza with corn and sausage. It was wierd but good.

The Mermaid's Lagoon turns into the Aladdin area, called Arabian something..can't quite remember. But its awesome too! It feels like you're actually in Aladdin, theres so many cool stores there! We spent most of our time at Disneysea in those 2 areas. But the rest of it is still awesome. Next we went to the adventure area, where the Indiana Jones ride is. The lineup for that ride was surprisingly short. We barely had to wait at all.

After the adventure area is the American Frontier section, where we spent the least time. It was still pretty interesting, but I didn't like it as much as the other parts of the park. We missed the grand opening of the Tower of Terror by like 4 days! That kind of sucked. After walking around there for a bit we went back to the Mermaid's Lagoon for dinner and then headed to the big water area for BraviSEAmo. It was a really cool water show, it was awesome. Disneysea was amazing! If you can only choose one park if you go, I'd definitely say choose this one, not saying Disneyland wasn't cool though.

pinnochio