AsiaJapanTokyo

Bullet train to Tokyo and Disneyland!

Tokyo Travel Blog

entrance to Tokyo Disneyland

So we got up pretty early to take the bullet train to Tokyo! It was so awesome, it only took us like 2 and a half hours to get there. We went straight from the train station to Disneyland. It was soo exciting, Disney is one of my favorite things ever. My first glimpse of Cinderella's castle was so exciting! I'd been to California before, but this was different.

We bought our 2 day tickets and went in. First we walked around the castle and Fantasyland. The first ride we went on was Peter Pan's flight. It was awesome, the line was pretty long but oh well. We also went on It's a Small World, which is pretty much my favorite ride ever. I love it. It started to rain a bit but I didn't care! We were in Disneyland, the happiest place ever. We waited in line for Space Mountain after that, which is an awesome ride, love it.

i agree.
We went on a bunch more rides and then got dinner. We had mickey mouse shaped burgers, they were delicious. We then got a seat on the street for the Electric Dreamlights Parade. The parade was so awesome! I'm jealous of everyone that gets to work at Tokyo Disneyland.

After the parade everyone got up and headed to the castle to watch the fireworks. They were soo cool. I like fireworks, and the Japanese seem to be really big on them too. After the fireworks we went back on a couple more rides before heading to the train station. We met Tomoko's friend Yukiko and her boyfriend at a train station. They picked us up and then attempted to drive to Yukiko's place. I was dead tired and just wanted to get there but they didn't seem to know where it was! No joke we must have driven around in circles for almost 2 hours. It was crazy! We eventually got there though and it was the best sleep ever.

castle!