Dublin Travel Blog

"Kids, can you believe we are in Ireland!?  We're walking into a grocery store in IRELAND!"  It's just a cool moment when you consider that you have finally arrived in the place of your dreams.

Here's the brief version:  We are thrilled to be here!  Our Irish RV exchange family, the Behan's, are more wonderful that we could have imagined.  They could write the book on hospitality and graciousness.

Sugar is a delightful European rig with very slick features that delight us.  I drove Sugar today on the left side of the road and considered it a blazing success since we made it.  She is a manual transmission and the memory of my first car served me well as I improved dramatically on the trip to the grocery store (thank goodness).

We are extremely happy with the way everything is going!  We did have a few kid meltdowns due to jetlag and lack of sleep, but I think everyone is feeling better now.

There's so much to tell and so much sleep that I need, so I'll just have to catch you up later.

Suffice it to say we're thrilled.

Computer battery is low.  Must find adapter to charge.  Kids are going to school with other kids tomorrow- great opportunity!

Hugs to you all,

Tessa (headed to a Dublin Pub for dinner tomorrow!)

We won!