Over night trains, bright lights and amazing buildings

Prague Travel Blog

Old Square

After a cold, bumping and restless night’s sleep on the night train, oh and getting dropped off at the wrong station, i finally worked out the underground system and arrived at my hostel at about 8am. My intention was to go straight out, however, the bed looked so good i thought i’d just rest my head. Four hours later I woke up and realised that I had to make a speedy move to meet up with ‘peterson1873’ another travel buddy. He took me to a little cafe were we drank tea, exchanged short storeys and decided to meet later for lunch.

I headed off to see the site of Prague, checked out the castle, golden lane and walked around just soaking up the sites. I then came across a Russian/Georgian girl called Tamar trying to get directions back to her hotel. She had been there on busy, bored and decided to look around the city, I not doing much and wanted to see the same said I’d join her. I one night I think I saw pretty much the whole cit along with all the sites. I walked along Charles bridge, saw the dancing building, saw the castle for the second time and then met back up with Peterson for a nice Italian meal.

Old town square
Old town square
The astromical clock
The astromical clock
to the left is the Hard rock cafe
to the left is the 'Hard rock cafe'
View from the Castle
Me n Tamar
Me n Tamar
Prague Hostels review
Great Great Great
Okay so the Plus Prague Hostel is slightly out of the way of everything but who cares? This is a great little hostel which is very good value for mone… read entire review
Prague