And we're back

Copenhagen Travel Blog

Now my rute is set up.. As you guys can see we didnt go the way we were suppose to at the end. Skipped through Malaysia and on to Thailand. There was a full moon party we wanted to attend and a jungle (Khao Sok) to explore.. It was all amazing!
I'll upload my pictures - those I have left.
My bag got stolen on Koh Phangan. Wallet, camera (5000 photos!!!!) and thongs.. Got the bag and wallet back but camera, photos and thongs (yes he took my almost broken worn out thongs :S) were lost forever. Its a bit sad but luckily I uploaded a lot of photos on my way. Now im uploading them EVERYWHERE so they never get lost. But it gives me a good reason to go back doesnt it ;)

Will write a bit in the blog now and then when I do get asia/australia sick.. I've really sucked at it on the way but there has been so much and absolutely no time at all! BUT the best thing there is to say.. IM GOING AGAIN! Leaving on the 25th of december this year for new years in Thailand and then im heading for China until mid feb. Other than that my plans are all open and I would love to get some suggestions.

God somebody could have warned me that it would be so hard coming back home. Happy and safe travels to all still out there..
41,148 km (25,568 miles) traveled