Bangkok

Bangkok Travel Blog

Mmm.. nothing like plane food

Finally I have some time to write.. it's been a pretty fast two weeks are a little less. hope my english hasnt gone bad.

It's 05/02/09 and we finally got off the plane in Bangkok. It had been a looooong flight and we were very tired. Fortunately everything went smooth.. too smooth. No complications at all. 10 minutes after we got off the plane we were sitting in a taxi on our way to the touristy Khao San Road. But still a bit afraid that something would go wrong. It was too good to be true. But we were enjoying it. Sucking the whole drive into the city in with big tired eyes. It was absolutely amazing. Last time I saw earth it was in Denmark, it was raining and very cold. The next is in Bangkok. It was too much and I was loving it.

An hour after we arrived in the airport the taxi dropped us off at Khao San Road.

There we stood looking down this in our eyes HUGE street with our backpacks on and sweat everywhere - what dont you love about it. :D Khao San Road was really touristy but it was pretty nice in the start. Our first time out on our own and a little touch of the West was nice to come back too after long days of walking in Bangkok. We also managed to find our hotel after quite a while of searching. Or maybe we werent really searching just taking Khao San Road in. But we found Rikka Inn got our room, got out of the plane clothes and a minute later we were out on Khao San Road. We just needed to see some more of Bangkok. Walked around for a while and got lost. Found our way back to Khao San. After a nice dinner and a couple of beers (we are Danes, we need our beer ;)) we went to bed. We wanted to stay up and suck it all in but we had en early morning.

I cant believe that we are going to be away for four months. I want more. I could travel forever.

Bangkok