BlueMoonAdventure Made Me Do IT!!

Gibsonton Travel Blog

Lynn it is Realy Dark

I was having trouble sleeping Again, so you know I was cruising TB just for a few minutes & went to Recent Travel Blog Updates by Friends & saw; January 11, 2009 4:36 AM  BlueMoonAdventure has updated her San Diego - Jan 2009 travel blog so I went to take a quick look, smiled at some pictures then I got this January 11, 2009 4:37 AM BlueMoonAdventure  says about your profile: Yes, why are you not asleep?!?! Well, it's too late now, might as well take your camera and get some sunrise pics.

;-)
So being smarter than I look  & Always doing what women tell me to do I grabbed my camera & went outside but it was dark, I was scared Lynn would find out I did not take the pictures like she told me to so I Did!
At a little after 7: am I headed to the River to get Lynn’s pictures. After an extremely strenuous Hike of almost 250 yards stopped caught my breath & took these pictures. So now in a very Manly voice I can answer Lynn with an Authoritative & Affirmative YES DEAR as any Men with any sense would in this case.
What is said & What is meant.
As always when dealing with women Old School has never had & most likely never has an opinion or the GUTS to think he has an opinion.  I know for a fact this list was conceived, discussed & revised in a womanless Man Cave under strict security conditions.  This statement was not written by Old School & may or may have anything to do with the way Old School thinks in his Out Loud Voice.
ARE YOU WILLING TO: This means you better do it.

FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up.
Never use "fine" to describe how a woman looks. This will cause you to have one of "those" arguments.
FIVE MINUTES: This is half an hour.
My Feet are Cold
It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.

NOTHING: This means "something" and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and will end with the word "Fine".
GO AHEAD (With Raised Eyebrows): This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over "Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine".
GO AHEAD (Normal Eyebrows): This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care". You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine", and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.
LOUD SIGH: This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men.

A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here arguing with you over "Nothing".
SOFT SIGH: Again, not a word, but a non-verbal statement.
Hanging in the Middle of the Night
"Soft Sigh" means that she is content. Your best bet is not to move or breathe, and she will stay content.
THAT'S OKAY: This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead". At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.
PLEASE DO: This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay".
THANKS: A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say "you're welcome".
THANKS A LOT: This is much different than "Thanks". A woman will say "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies
that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh". Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the Loud Sigh" as she will only tell you "Nothing".

YES DEAR THAT'S MY STORY & I'M STICKING TO IT!!

WonderDog says:
What this "weaker sex" mean? Women dogs rule house. Foo-Foo Madie chase Pit Bull Enzo off pillow.
oldschoolbill says:
Scooter I have an idea that the phrase "weaker sex" was coined by some woman to disarm some man she was preparing to overwhelm. ~Ogden Nash
WonderDog says:
Scooter think people women too complicated. Dog women easier. Get on. Get off. She take care of puppies. (Don't tell Granny I said that!)
Dont Wake Up Mark
Don't Wake Up Mark
Dock light
Dock light
Night Rocks
Night Rocks
It is Quite Even the Birds are Asl…
It is Quite Even the Birds are As…
DockFlection
Fainting Moon
Fainting Moon
Drift Wood
Drift Wood
Who Keeps Putting These Signs?
Who Keeps Putting These Signs?
Not Another ONE
Not Another ONE
Hello HELLO No Im Not Watching Foo…
Hello HELLO No Im Not Watching Fo…
Im Doing Projects Just lik I Said…
I'm Doing Projects Just lik I Sai…