Charlotte, North Carolina

Tampa Travel Blog

Me and Scott

Well, tomorrow morning I will be flying to Charlotte to visit a friend of mine from high school. We had lost contact with each other for a long time. We found each other on Facebook.  Scott had come back home for Christmas to visit his family and he stopped by to see me. We went out to lunch and caught up on some old times and had a few laughs too. While I went into the Air Force, Scott went to the University of Florida(Go Gators). Anyway, looking forward to seeing Charlotte and hanging out with Scott and meeting his friends.

I'm all packed and I checked in on line and printed my boarding pass this morning with American Airlines. I fly from Tampa to Miami and then it's on to Charlotte. It's cold in Charlotte so I've got my jacket, hat, and gloves all ready to go.

Me at TIA. It's still to early to be smiling.
I'm looking forward to the cold. I'll be staying at the Crowne Plaza Hotel downtown. I've rented a car for the weekend.  Sunday we plan on driving up to the mountains for the day. We want to see Blowing Rock, North Carolina and if the Blue Ridge Parkway is open, drive the Linn Cove Viaduct. We will play it by ear. We both like to take photos...click click.

What a long day at work. It's 1:00am Friday night. My regular work hours are 3:00pm to 11:30pm. I was hoping to get off early for work so I could get a few hours sleep before my Dad picks me up for the airport. I think it's going to be a Red Bull day tomorrow. Everything is packed and ready to go.

It's 4:45am and i'm sitting in Airside F Gate 77 for American Airlines.  We start boarding at 5:30am and take off at 6:00am. Miami here I come!! That two and half hours of sleep wasn't enough but it will have to do for now.

john1112 says:
hey!
hope you have a good time in Charlotte, and yes it is cold alright, i think we might even have snow this weekend.
Unfortunatelly my laptop crashed and havent been on much, hope to talk to you soon!

:D
Posted on: Jan 16, 2009
Me and Scott
Me at TIA. Its still to early to …
Me at TIA. It's still to early to…
Tampa