Ket's Idols Meet Up!!!
Amsterdam Travel Blog› entry 4 of 7 › view all entries
We have arrived! We got into Cafe Casablanca and it was PACKED. Thank heave Ket's fever had broken at the restaurant so he was ready to party hardy! First person I saw was my darling Sal who I hadn't seen in almost 2 months and on my way to grab Sal, some weirdo with a blonde mullet tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and started busting up as I recognized Wade! LOL. Wade was sportin the mullet and Manuel was up at the bar pimped out...was this a dress up party? LOL. I was happy to see Manuel dressed up as Brett was already giving me grief about wearing a collared shirt..HAHA.
Shortly after arriving, we spotted Lili from Peru! OMG..I was so happy she was there as I was not sure I would ever have an opportunity to meet the infamous Lili.
- Sal and Brett signing to "New York New York"
- Wade's Mullet making rounds through the group
- Ket and JC "kissing" for the camera
- The random red panties that made it on Brett, Ket, and JC
- The guy running the karoake show grabbing me and wanting Brett to take a pic of him and I together
- The almost unisex bathroom area and JC in the girls room! LOL
- Coming out of the bathroom and having the bartender ask Lynn if she will take a pic of him and my boobs!
- Running into the random Dutchman that cut in front of Julie at the ATM hours earlier across town
- Doing a shot that was like mouthwash and we had to "swish" in our mouths
- Crazy Thomas and him jumping into a bunch of photos with the funniest faces ever!
- Ket dancing around with the random red panties on
- Looking back at the photos and realizing Brett took some photos that I had no clue about!
It seemed like a short time and all of a sudden Brett said it was close to 3am and he was exhausted.
Bart, Brett and I walked together back towards our hotels, while I moaned about my feet hurting! LOL. Once Brett and I got upstairs, we immediately fell asleep! :-)