Calledon continues

Caledon Travel Blog

Well I’ve been a bit slack on the diary here, since I’m writing this on the 9th.  I used this Tuesday as a bit of a sleep-in followed by a wander around Inglewood (i.e. post office and general store).  Was basically isolated with only Mel’s brother Craig (or Creg as it sounds when he says it) at home.  Unfortunately couldn’t even find ‘Final Destination’ on video.  So it was time to sit down, read, write some postcards and hand out until Mel made it home.  Discovered that Canadian daytime TV was pretty much just as bad as ours.  Though there was a show called ‘Extreme Endurance Challenge TV show’ which was just a dubbed-over Japanese game show, but was absolutely hilarious.  So was just chilling out in anticipation of a busy Wednesday and Thursday.  Although we did find time to head out to Shoeless Joe’s for my introduction to Wings and Beer, very tasty stuff.  Met Mel’s friends Emily, tim and Kevin.  Just watched the baseball and chatted ,good company and atmosphere.  Learnt all kinds of useless facts, the only one I noted was Canadians call a case of beer a two-four (24)
photo by: schner