and back AGAIN!!!!!

Bangkok Travel Blog

DAY 1

We got up early and left Koh Chang suitably knackered after being kept up by trance music until 2 am by the owners of the guesthouse we were staying in. We had the last laugh however as when I paid I told them we had been quoted 150 bht a night when really it was 200 bht a night. Oh well, they shouldn’t of been such cunts the previous nights.

When we arrived on the mainland we jumped on a bus to Bangkok and Khao san road, it was awful, it was raining and the air conditioning units were leaking water all over everyone, it was quite funny though.

When we got to Khao san we found a room then walked round for abit, then I remembered why we stayed in Sukumvit last time, because this place was a shithole.

DAY 2

Today we headed to Dusit park area and went into the zoo, which carried the standard foreiger price, for a fucking zoo? I wont miss this shit, but the zoo wasn’t bad and it had monitor lizards swimming in the moats around the bear cages which looked really cool.

After the zoo we headed to siam area and booked tickets to see Harry potter later one because Stacey is such a massive fan of the books.

At 4pm I went and collected our visas for India. I love getting my passport back when its been stamped or had a new visa put in. Luckily for me they fill mine up from the front,thus saving room, but Stacey gets annoyed because they dot things throughout her passport and she is running out of room. Haha

DAY 3

We didn’t do much today because we were getting a night bus to chang mai in the evening. We booked it through Khaosan road because it was so cheap.

So we hung around all day reading etc and when it came to finally getting the bus they did their best top fuck us around until they took us on a hike through Bangkok to the pick up point. Fuckers!

Bangkok