Last Minute Shopping…Last Minute Slips…

Bangkok Travel Blog

eat-all-you-can @ Mookata

I arrived in Bangkok from Vientiane at around 5 A.M.  I wasn’t able to sleep well because the seats weren’t comfortable.  So as soon as Aying & Elexis let me in their pad, I embraced their bed.  Then I snored.  :)

I woke up by noon with a grumbling stomach.  I went downstairs, ordered Moo Khao Pad, then took a shower.  It was past 2 P.M. when I got out of the room.  I still had a loooong list of stuffs to buy.  There’s a shirt for Chie, board shorts for Chie, backpack for Chie, green mango for Chie…..And nothing in my list had been checked yet!

That entire afternoon was all about checking what’s on the list.

Then I got a call from Aying confirming our dinner date.  I wasn’t able to keep track of the time.  Dinner was at Ladprao and I was still in Pratunam!  To get there ASAP, I took the SkyTrain.  However, instead of getting on the Sukhumvit Line, I rode with the Silom Line.  Stupid me.  I had to go back to Siam Station.

So I made it to the restaurant, about 30 minutes late.  :)

It was a very busy and tiring day of shopping and getting lost, and what better way to end my day (and my visit to BKK) than an all-you-can-eat shrimps at Mookata with Aying & Elexis!
grilled shrimps @ Mookata