A little more authentic

San Juan La Laguna Travel Blog

After eating our sandwiches Lise and I went for another walk to go check out the point to get a better view of the lake and San Pedro.  When we got up there we took a few photos but it really wasn´t that interesting so we kept walking and went all the way to the next town, San Juan La Laguna.  As we walked into the town we realized that this was not a typical tourist town at all.  Without even speaking to eachother we realized that we probably shouldn´t be busting out our cameras for shots of the town or the locals.  The townspeople were really friendly and we enjoyed meeting them.  As we walked back through the town a school let out and children started running through the streets.  One little girl was playing tag with her friend and she ran a circle around us.

Then through an open gate we noticed that two local futbol teams were playing a game.  I peered my head in and a fan invited us in to watch.  He asked if we were fans and he suggested we go sit in the stands to get a better view.  This was the only place I took out my camera and got some good video of the game.
San Juan La Laguna