Murdertel

San Juan Travel Blog

God, we stayed in this place that was so terrible.. Extremely cold and a very remote location so we pretty much had zero options.  We nicknamed the place Murdertel, our previous location being Horrortel.

We were sitting at the table eating some biscuits and I asked the girl if she could light the fire for us because we were freezing.  She said, ¬®un momentito¬® then left and never came back.  I think the momentito was just a momemtito to escape and not help us.

During the night I had to make my way to the washroom, but first I had to find my shoes and my headlamp in the complete darkness which was in itself a labour but then in the washroom I was sure that I was going to be murdered.  As I sat there I could hear sounds everywhere and I was certain that someone had come in to sit next to me but when I got out there was no one there, so I ran back to my room before someone stabbed me...  Even Luke said that he had trouble peeing in there in the morning by himself without feeling like something was going to jump out at him.

annadean says: