My memorable Christmas Party at Midway Initao Beach Resort

Philippines Travel Blog

Last Christmas, together with my workmates we celebrated our Christmas Party at one of our region’s best beach resorts which is the Midway Initao Beach Resorts.  Yes indeed, my experience was great and memorable, because of the alluring beach that warmly welcomes us.  With its glimmering water and white powdered like sand no one can hesitate to go for swimming.  We stayed there for about 2 days and 1 night, the cottages offers great ambiance and location.  We stayed in the cottage which fronting the beach. We can even smell the salty water of the coast, fresh air coming from the veranda.  There are two options that you can opt to where you wanted to swim.  You can opt to their swimming pool or in the beach itself.  They also offer exciting beach activities such like kayaking, boat glass touring and more.  Triumphant with the experience I never passed the time taking some pictures for my blog and as a memorable experience which I can recall whenever I want to.  This part of the Philippines has never been familiarized with various tourists all over the world.  Though there are only a few who have been wandering around this resort, however most of the visitors here are the locales itself.  Midway Initao Beach Resort is considered as one of the hidden treasures of the Philippines that should be discovered not only in our country but all over the world.