Moneyproblems!! Roxas - Caticlan - Boracay

Boracay Travel Blog

Well.. i do have money in my ATM card, but the problem is that the machines here in Roxas , or perhaps i should say only 1machine will not accept my card. This mean that i have P500 (10dollar) to live for the next day.. Which isnt all that bad,but i had to make an 4hour boattrip to Caticlan and then 20mins to Boracay..

So the fare was 330 and the fare from Caticlan was P90.. And the tricycle was P30. So that left me with P50 to eat and sleep for a night! Well.. the cheapest acomodation was P400 so that was out of the question.. So i waited at Roxas Terminal for 7hours to catch a boat at 2AM to then sleep at the boat (to dont have to buy acomodation).. And luckily the people at the canteen at the terminal was kind enough to just let me buy 2cups of rice of a total for P20..

So.. with only P30 (1USD is 48peso) left i made it to the Casa Camilla where i have choosen the Dorm room (my money is getting low). I wanted to cheap private room ,but its taken so i had to buy i P1800 room or a P300 dorm room.. The choice was easy

So.. its early here in Boracay.. 7:38 in the morning.. Which mean that i really only need 1night acomodation here to be here 2days , which isnt all that bad :) Got to budget after spending all my money in Manila.
CFD says:
Cold unboiled rise? Anyway, there was this people I talked to for several hours that offered to buy me some, but old fashioned as I am i decided just to eat boiled rice.
Posted on: Dec 03, 2007
darlingwish says:
for 20 pesos you could by 3/4 kilos of rice.. just saying =) funny adventures u got
Posted on: Dec 03, 2007
Boracay Hotels & Accommodations review
The same owner owns both Villa Carolina (the place i used in Manila)and Casa Camilla. Its seems like exactly the same thing ,but on the beach. The roo… read entire review
Boracay