Lost my flight (again!)

Gatwick Travel Blog

Ive was to late for my flight to MNL so im stuck here at Gatwick.. Managed to change flight to Heatrow ,but i have to get a VISA in Qatar since my layover is more than 8hours.. And if thats wherent enough i cannot get a ticket if i dont have a valid way OUT of the country.. At least thats what the girl behind the counter says.. So i had to book an fligh to Hong Kong to even be able to fly to Phil.. Im going to refund this (exept 50gpb) since my embassy clearly stated that i didnt need any things like this..

GRR!!! Why does these things happen? The Gatwick Express where late , the tube where late.. in total adding 30minutes traveltime which made me 10minutes to late..  WHY??? Well.. shit happens i guess.. But the 120GPD ticket to HK was not expected ,but i quess i have no other choice.. So untill now my late arrival have cost me around 250GBP or 500USD.. Shit happens

CFD says:
Hehe Gudny. You are 100% correct. First there where service on the underground , then I just missed the Gatwick Express. So its a mix of several unfortunate circumstances. Ive learnt my lesson after missing my flight in Johannesburg and London. They are not like Norwegians airports where you can show up 30mins before the plane is leaving (everyone except Gardermoen)
Posted on: Mar 16, 2008