Lenses

Manila Travel Blog

Ive just bought Canon EF-S 10-22mm Lens for my Canon 400D and it was nothing but cheap (37000peso equals almost 800 Dollars.. Expensive, yes ,but i hope that my travel photos will improve.. 16mm Vide angle! (10x1.6 crop factor).. Ive tried to get the 55-200mm lens too ,but it was sold out and i dont have time to wait here in phil.. Guess i have to buy it in Norway or some other place.

Ive just took some amazing shots yesterday of some kids yesterday in Rizal Park.. ive sold some pictures to a website and made som money out of , but this is not the kind of picture which you can sell.. Some parts are burnt out (overexposed), but when you see how happy these kids are you dont mind that. Its by far the picture (from around 800pics) ive taken on my 4week trip.

Electronic tickets doesnt work here in the philippines! I have to go to a ticketing office and collect my tickets! ive been flying for perhaps 40times the last 2years and ive never had any problems with E-tickets. But here in the philippines its not impossible.. Sadly.

Today i met this girl from NY and we just watched the sunset togheter and was talking for hours. Its not often you can talk about the things you want and being able to keep an conversation.. Guess we are just made for eachother.. hehe.. hope shes not reading thois.. Anyway .. uhh.. where was i? The computer screen is black beacause i dont put any more money on the computer... uhh.. Everytime someone talks to me i forgett where i was...

But the girl liked Scifi (!) wow.. e talked about Startrek Conventions , alcohold , whores and alot of ither things.. So it was great.. Managed to Bargain the taxi down to P200 , but i payed him P300 beacause the trafic was bad and i beleive in paying people the right amount of money.

Since the screen is black im not sure if this get posted..

SO IF ANYONE ARE USING THIS COMPUTER PLEASE PRESS THE SUBMIT BUTTON, SO I DONT HAVE TO DO THIS ALL OVER AGAIN.

Manila