My last day in Amsterdam!

Amsterdam Travel Blog

Last moment with Lynn and going to Africacrab,

I woke up urlie, but I was glad that I had relaxed yesterday.... I took a shower and as soon Lynn was ready we went for breakfast at the Movenpick hotel were I stayed with Lynn during my last night in Amsterdam... Breakfast was super and it was my first one at the hotel... Afther that we packed our baggs and went to the trainstation... I put my bagg in a locker and we did some pre- pairing stuff, before we went together for some real dutch souveniers in Amsterdam... The day before we say already things, but this time we had to be in a hurry, because Lynn had to be at the airport around 11 AM I think... During the moring I talked with Harriet (Africacrab), but she was very tired of her long night in Amsterdam.

Love this one!
... I sayed goodbye to Lynn and went in to Amsterdam.... Almost everybody was at home, Brussels, Praag or were stil sleeping heyhey! I went shopping and urlie during my ay I went to the IBIS hotel close by the trainstation were I have met Harriet and two of her friends... I had such a great time out there... We talked about alot and offcourse about Africa.... Her friend are also from Africa.... I,m glad I got the change to hang some more with Harriet and had such a wonderful time with her!

Mini meet up with Eric, Bill and Ashish!

I spend a few hours out the drinking with Harriet (Africacrab) and I had a call from Ashish.... He was comming back for a night and we planned to drink/ eat something... I had also contact with Eric and Bill from the USA.... They were at the Leidsterplein.

Aaaah, Harriet!
.. Ashish came at the IBIS hotel around 5PM and first we went to the Stayokey hostel outside the center of Amsterdam... It took us a while to get there....,. Next time I know it,s bus 22 and not the Tram heyhey! We met Eric and Bill at the Pancake Corner again..... I think they both had a great time out there the last time on the 1th... We eat something... They had Spareribs and I had "poffertjes" Later on during the evening I had to say goodbye and had to go back.... I took the train to Friesland back and arrived home around 11.30 PM...... I was tired and went to bed.......

I had a great time out here in Amsterdam.... I have met such a wonderful new people and got also the change to hang out with the ones I knew from other meet-ups..... The meet-up was wonderfull and I,m glad I went there! Thank you for the best time ever!!!!!!

Wendyveer says:
Het was zeker gezellig....Jammer dat jij er niet bij was...
Posted on: Jan 06, 2009
cvanzoen says:
Het is duidelijk dat jullie een gezellige oud/nieuw hebben gehad!
Posted on: Jan 06, 2009
The restaurant
The restaurant
The foods at the Pancake corner!
The foods at the Pancake corner!
Eric and Ashish
Eric and Ashish
Aaaah!
Aaaah!
My last diner in Amsterdam!
My last diner in Amsterdam!
Amsterdam