My flatmate's marrying an English man and moving there! :-)

Temecula Travel Blog

LOVE these two!

A few months ago, I got a message from my roommate in London reading Charlie and I are engaged!!! Ashley and I were the ones always meeting new boys, going on dates with accents from all over the world and charming boys attached. Then that one fateful day came and I asked a random guy how Rugby was played at the pub. A little over a year later and my date, Patrick and I, are sitting at a beautiful ranch in Temecula with dozens of proper English and us not so proper Americans.

Sooo we missed the wedding...due to terrible traffic. Apparently I got a mention during the ceremony about how I was the reason they were together-sad I missed that. But we made the reception. She looked beautiful! And it was fantastic to see Charlie again. Woot for open bars. Before we knew it, people were drunk and a jaded old English grandma says in reply to a speech saying "I know they'll be happy forever..." -"You come back and talk to me in 10 years!!" (Nervous laughter throughout the tables)

All in all it was a fantastic day and now I have even more reason to meet up with friends in London...not that I need an excuse to go there :)

Oh my!