HMAS Brisbane

Mooloolaba Travel Blog

Gun at the back

Excellent dive, excellent ship, excellent company, shame we were both sick over the side of the boat (Wendy twice). I'm not sure what's going on at the moment, but whatever type of vessel we go diving in we both feel sick. The previous times we've managed to avoid the inevitable by catching a few zzzz's.....but this time with the boat being so small and the water so choppy, that wasn't going to be possible. So pretty much straight after Wendy threw up her brekkie over the side of the boat, I followed suit. The bat fish loved the extra food though and fought over the chunks.

The photos attached are from the first dive, as Wendy banned me from taking the camera down on the second dive. Apparently I'm not a good buddy when I'm taking pictures. I'm not sure what the problem was, I could kinda see her in the distance.

No repeat of the vomiting on the way back to the harbour, but Wendy did keep her eyes closed most of the way.

mumabbott says:
You watch that sun ..they say its hotter than they have had for years ...tell wendy i will get some muffins and eat them for her ..yum yum ..love u x take care xx
Posted on: Jan 31, 2009
From another angle
From another angle
Wendy didnt want to swim with the…
Wendy didn't want to swim with th…
Box Fish