Goodbye Camper1

Perth Travel Blog

Final push this morning to get everything ship shape before we hand the campervan back, the caravan park we stayed in was just around the corner from the Apollo Camper depot, so we wouldn't have far to go. Even though Woo spent some of the morning going around giving our excess stuff away, we still ended up with around 7 bags....some more repacking will be needed before we head for the airport on Sunday Night. In the end the girl checking our campervan back in was very surprised that all we'd had to do was add more oil, she was even more amazed considering that we'd done 18,600km's in 3 months. I neglected to mention the problem we had with 5th gear after our offroad jaunt to Eighty Mile Beach.

I'm not sure how we're both going to sleep on the soft bed in the hotel, it's been a long time sleeping on the hard cushions in the van and it may take some getting used to. At least the hotel is in the centre of town so we won't be going on any mammoth walks before we leave.

mumabbott says:

Bet camper 1 is exhausted after all those miles ..cant believe 3 months have gone by ..still it will be nice to be able to talk to you at Marks next week ..cant wait ..have a good journey to USA..
Speak to you soon ..hugs&kisses from me xx
Posted on: Apr 18, 2009