Back again!

Dongara Travel Blog

I know what some of you are thinking "I'm sure they've been to Dongara before".....and you'd be right.

Woke up this morinng to continued grey skies in Bunbury and a weather forecast that wasn't exactly optimistic for the coming week. Plus we had bad news about the diving, apparently the only company that runs a dive boat to the first wreck are booked doing other charters all week, so that's a bit of a buggah.

Something drastic needs to happen and it didn't take much in the way of convincing for Woo to agree, we're heading back north back to the sun. So here we are back in Dongara, a stepping stone back to the sun. Things started to perk up as soon as we got near Perth, the grey clouds broke and the blue sky & sun could be seen. When we got to Dongara the cloud had disappeared completely, result.

With easter just around the corner the campsite was totally out of regular powered sites, so we splashed out and treated ourselves to a powered site with ensuite bathroom. For the first time in over 2 months I get to pee in peace and I liked it.

mumabbott says:

best get used to change in weather ,,wont belong before your in another country ...maybe blue skies but bet its a little colder than where you are now .bet it feels like your in the ritz then with your ensuite ..bye for now love from me xx
Posted on: Apr 01, 2009