AsiaThailandPai

Chill chill ... (the way we say)

Pai Travel Blog

Coffee in Love

It was the second day in Pai, we should make a move to see things around town. We did go to Pai Hot Spring, I'll share later. On the way we found some temples - not so beautiful as in Chaingmai but the monks are rebuilding them. Not so many people come here. When people think about the temple .. ahhh later later (yes they say). I met a monk, had a small talk and got inside to see the Buddha image. Pai was hot but here, in the temple wasn't.

We drove around to find one coffee shop to drink something. I searched for Cafe de Doi but I can't find. I'm not sure where is it. Or maybe here? But this is not Cafe de Doi. It's a new coffee shop named "Coffee in Love". Wow people here are a lot more than in the temple! But most of them come to take a picture not to drink.
Me at the temple
I saw a lot of people in the front so we went inside finding a table.

Uhmmm ... for me the place is nice but the service isn't. Ok, they said Self service - ok - but they didn't mean that we have to prepare those drink by ourselves. Just no waiters. Order at the counter and pay. No one smiles. They asked me in a bad way. They were in a bad mood as if I kicked them. I didn't!!!!!

I took some pictures outside then we moved to the next place, Mari Pai resort. It's a nice place but too bad it's far from the Center of Pai. I heard from my friends that most of Thai artist always stay there when they are in Pai. They make it's nice. Same size as my place but they can set the price higher than that one because the way they decorated it.

Anyway, Pai today has just only these things to see? I love everything I saw today but I can't smell Pai anymore. It's totally different from my first time. Last time I smell friendliness but this only the smell of money that touched my nose.

Hehe haha hoho
Our rental car
Whats wrong? :)
What's wrong? :)
Mari Pai
I didnt know that youre there, S…
I didn't know that you're there, …
Pai