Back to where I was

Bangkok Travel Blog

At Scoozi Pizza .. yummy!

8 days - already done! My trip is ended today. We're going back to Bangkok. We drove around my place to find a nice hotel for Stephane. He'd like to stay near us. There are many many good hotel on Ratchada road from cheap to expensive one. Then here Ratchada city hotel at Houykwang - average price. Even this are is too busy but it's near Subway so good for him to go around bangkok.

Ale and I drove back home, left Stephane at his hotel. We'll have dinner together before Stephane moved his ass to South. What we had for this dinner is Scoozi Pizza at Esplanade. Esplanade isn't a department store, isn't a shopping mall, isn't a theater but it has everything I said it isn't inside. Scoozi Pizza is one of the Italian pizza that I can eat (in Thailand).
:P Yummy yes!

After dinner, we wanted to have some drink. The opposite site of Esplanade is the pubs area but I don't know. They are Thai pubs but I don't like the target of these pubs. We call them "Vant" Gang (from the sound of motorbike "vant vant vant"!). We're at the subway but still don't know where to go then Ale asked us "did you remember the Buddha bar at ladprao road?" .. Ahhh! Yeah, right! So we ended up there.

Had a few tower of Tiger Beer. (I prefer Singha beer but they don't have! Why?!) They only have Hieneken and Tiger - ok Tiger. We talked about the trip we've just made. What is good, what is bad? Were we fun? What we like, what we don't like? ...

At the end, I think I'm ok with the trip i've made but I still feel the same thing as I mentioned on my first entry of this blog.  Anyway, I had so much fun with both of them. Thanks Ale who's alway being a good companion. Thanks Stephane who's joining us. Even today is the last day of this trip but the other trips are waiting for me to experience soon! :)

newtampo says:
On Subway
On Subway
Cheers na ka
Cheers na ka
I think hes already drunk?
I think he's already drunk?
Me and Tiger Beer
Me and Tiger Beer
Arai?!
Arai?!
Heineken!
Heineken!
I dont like the taste, too soft!
I don't like the taste, too soft!
What A fish!
What A fish!
Really big!
Really big!
Helloooo!
Helloooo!
Feed the fish
Feed the fish
Scary - look at his eyes!
Scary - look at his eyes!
Ale, watch out!