Pick-up to pick up

Saraburi Travel Blog

Lex's Steak House at Pak Shong

I got some money that can make just only the budget trip that I can only travel in my own country. It was in November so where would be better than going to the north of Thailand? But no! November is the winter season. Usually it's cold in the north but I was totally wrong!!! It was hot! Hot and hot and hot and hot!!! My companions yelled at me because I told them that it'd be cold! In some places now is about zero degree!! So they flew from Europe with 1-2 kolograms extra jackets!! And they were useless!!
:D

They are Ale (TB Aleksflower) and Stephane (TB Gorgostefan) .

Ale and I had a plan to make the north trip together. I planned it a few months ago that when he came here, we would go there.  Then Stephane who visited Thailand at the same time would like to join.
Ok,join. Threesome trip? Ok, I want some! :P

If it was only Ale and I, we would fly or take a bus but since Stephane join, we decided to do the road trip as it's better and cheaper! We rent a car at Budget Car Rent, RCA, Bangkok. We chose the Pick-Up for 8 days. Not a four wheels drive but it's better than the "car" of course. Sharing by 3 people wasn't expensive. Ale chose this company because he can earn mileage from Thai Airways. I want that mileage too but we had to use Ale's credit card as last time we did it. If we changed the card to mine or Stephane's , we had to give them more deposit. So ok, Ale. You got it. But it's good for him anyway because at that time his points almost get the free ticket to Asia! :)

I was with my friends at the wedding party in Kaoyai that weekend.
Lex's Steak House
Ale and Stephane drove from Bangkok to pick me up at Kaoyai to make the north trip together. The traffic in bangkok made them arrived very late. They should be there at noon but they arrived at 4! My friends and I went to have late lunch at Lex's Steak house to wait for them. It wasn't easy to explain the way to them to come to Saraburi Province and it was more difficult to explain them to come to Lex's Steak house but .. they made it! Thanks my friends, Bube and Kuk who knows the route because Bube works there for one year and Kuk has the weekend house there.

I'd like to share something about Saraburi Province. It's the city of milk and cow. You can find the best steak there and also the milk and the dairy product. After long time, Saraburi is being famous. Some Thai people bought the second house in Korat City. My friend has one. It's nice to visit. A house in the garden. But now the price is higher. Anyway I'd like to have one here also. It's near the moutain. The air is fresh. But ... I don't know how long I have to collect money for? :(

newtampo says:
Hahahaha ... wanna go there again? ;)
Posted on: Jan 26, 2009
aleksflower says:
wow, i remember my steak... great.. i want it again! :) yummii!!!
Posted on: Jan 24, 2009