A long overdue, though not very interesting, update

Rome Travel Blog

Wow, so I've already been in Rome for two weeks and haven't written a single entry to this blog. It's funny because when I was planning this trip, it was so important to me to document everything so I would remember it all...but that's not saying that I haven't tried. For some reason, I've been unable to upload any pictures to travbuddy from the apartment building I'm staying in. I finally got a chance Sunday to try it from school, and it worked there....yay!! So as soon as I get a little more free time, I'll have lots of stories and pictures to share!!

So much has happened since I've been here, and I've met so many people. I'm really sad that I missed out on writing about it, because I know that I'll never be able to remember it the same way it did when it first happened. I remember first arriving in Fiumicino, trying to get a shuttle to school, which consisted of about 10 Italian guys screaming at each other, waving their hands in the air trying to decide how to get us to school. Entertaining to say the least. The ride to the residence was pretty funny first experience with Roman driving...also very entertaining. I'm pretty tired now and getting some work done, so these are all just random memories, and I know this entry is a bit boring, but my blog was in desperate need of an update. So, I am alive, enjoying Roma, and very, very busy...but I will make sure to update soon with entries that will be much more interesting!
JenCooks86 says:
Absolutely amazing, laughingboy, thanks!
Posted on: Feb 04, 2009
JenCooks86 says:
I can't wait too girly!! Baci to you and hope London is awesome!!
Posted on: Feb 04, 2009