A Family Winter Break

Seattle Travel Blog

We visited Microsoft HQ, too.
I have meant to type this trip for a while, but totally put it off and forgot about it, until now.
One evening YY called home and said she got some days off around Xmas. My mom and I then immediately began looking for flights to Seattle, where mom has been saying she wanted to visit her sister, our aunt there. After a very intense search (when deals come and go within minutes), we finally set on going to seattle.
It was a very family-oriented trip. Although I have been to Seattle vicinity twice, I still haven't been to downtown Seattle, which I am totally fine with because going there is purely for families.
Because aunt and uncle had a contact in Microsoft, he was kind enough to show us around at the Microsoft HQ. I think the Google HQ or the Apple HQ is much more exciting, but what do I know.
Anyways, the most exciting thing was the parentals went to the super supermarket and bought loads and loads of seafood home. We had dayssss of hotpot/main course fondue. YUMMY. I haven't never been more content and satisfied.
On Sunday we all went to church. A lady there was nice enough to invite all of us to her house for some fun and games. We also got to befriend their children, who are also our age, who attend school in BYU. In general, it was very fun.
Again, I hope pictures mean more than 1000 words.
We visited Microsoft HQ, too.
inside the HQ. YY playing some vid…
inside the HQ. YY playing some vi…
and I was checking my email