Cabo San Lucas Travel Blog

Well the week is over and the leadership seminar has come to a close.  This week has been amazing, I met phenomenal people who were willing to sit down with me and share every bit of knowledge you asked for.  Today I dropped five of them off at the air port and it was an honor to have them in such close proximity for the last week.  Jerry has been amazing!!!  He is so inspiring.  Today he shared with me the story of how he found water in Scottsdale Arizona.  Amazing story which I promise I will get on tape and download onto UTube for everyone to enjoy. He doesn't like to tell it much so I have to get it on tape.  After I dropped everyone off I went swimming in the ocean.  The water was soooo warm and the waves were beating softly enough that you didn't have to battle to keep you head above water.  There were whales swiming by about 500 ft away, spouting water as they went by.  I couldn't really see them while I was in the water, but people told me they were there and I saw them when I later got out of the water.  Later, Jerry and I went cruzing in his Ranger around the Beach.  We went up and down the beach looking for a faster way up to Jerry's house, because normally he has to go through three gates and it takes some time.  Jerry would prefer if he could get a direct route.  Anyway we went over some amazing rock fromations.  It looked like a mix between Flinstone homes and the area the sand people from star wars episode IV lived in.  We then headed into town for some italian food and had another enjoyable night in cabo.  Worked on my tan a little bit.  Not looking nearly as white as I did yesterday.  Love everyone a lot.  I'll hopefully write a lot more now that the busy week is over.

Cabo San Lucas