Sorry for the late first entry

Cabo San Lucas Travel Blog

My home in Cabo
To all my family and friends back in America, sorry for the late first journal entry of the trip.  Two things contributed greatly to this delay: the internet here has been extremely messed-up at the compound and I have been busy learning my new responsibilities, but both of those have become far more manageable over the past two days.
So quick recap.  Came in on Jan 2nd.  Night of Dec. 31st, up till 5am with NYE festivities, Night of Jan. 1st. up at 3am to begin suffering from sever flu symptoms (thanks mom), Jan 2nd, not eating or drinking a thing while still trying not to throw-up for 6 hours of flights.  Cabo is beautiful.  I live on the building complex of Jerry Nelson,  who employs me to manage pretty much whatever he wants.
Palapa bar and tortuga pool
  We have an orchard with oranges, lemons, limes, guava, coconuts and grapefruit.  If you want anything, than just pick.  Unless it is a coconut, have a gardener get it, you could get hurt.  My place is nice, I have a sitting room, a bed room, a small kitchen and a bathroom, not gorgeous, but a much as you could hope for when you're not paying any rent.  The compound we live on is larger than I remember with like 12 units on the premise and that is a shot in the dark (it is probably way more).  We have been going out to dinner a lot.  First night is Mexican, second is Italian, tonight was sushi.  Driving is Cabo is absolutly loco!!! I fear for my life all the time when I'm driving.  Going out tonight to have some more fun. We have a lot of amazing people staying here who are always a hoot.   Trying really hard to stay out of political conversations that could cost me my job.  I'll have to write more later.  Just having to much fun.  Kisses.  Christian
PS Just woke up to the manaray jumping out of the ocean.  It is really cool.

Casa Florencia
Casa Florencia
Casa Principe
Casa Principe
Half of Jerrys Property
Half of Jerry's Property
The other half of Jerrys property
The other half of Jerry's property
The view from the Palapa Bar.
The view from the Palapa Bar.
Me and Jerry
Me and Jerry
My living room.  A little messy
My living room. A little messy
Cabo San Lucas