Feb will be different than Jan. I promise

Cabo San Lucas Travel Blog

So I promise to write more in Feb than I did in Jan. you can trust me.  At least two a week. So anyway Wow.  What a Super Bowl!!! I was torn between rooting for Larry Fitz or Mike Tomlin but you don't want to hear about that.  well this morning I had to arise a little early to transport a party of 9 women to the Airport. Well, its hot in Mexico and each of them had a rather large suitcase that had to be lugged from the beach house they were staying in, up to the car, at least 30 vertical feet. Being the only male under the age of 70, the task was up to me.  That 30ft might not sound like much, but when the sun is pouring down and you have to do it nine times, it adds up.  Anyway, so by the end I was pouring sweat out of my body, so much so that I had to get a beach towel to dry me off.  After I took the ladies to the Airport, I picked up another guest, a chef in a 4 star restaurant and brought him and his girlfriend back to the compound.     After that we got ready for the Super Bowl.  Most were from Arizona routing for the Cards but some wanted the Steelers.  It was an amazing game.  At half time, because the whole group of Jerry's Fraternity Brothers were from UCLA, we watched a DVD on John Wooden.  It was pretty funny how much they cared about the DVD.  We watched the second half and enjoyed the rollercoaster ride of Super Bowl XLIII.  Afterwards I went to bed.  Pretty Boring, but I keep posting.

Cabo San Lucas