new friends galore!

Perth Travel Blog

me with paula and beth.

as the weather was bloomin marvellous today i was going to head to the beach but decided to save that for teh weekend and so i headed back to kings park to relax and be peaceful! i make a new friend called nikita. she was really cool, friendly... ok she was a dog! she kept bringing me leaves and twigs to throw for her and dropped them back again (hollie take note!)!

back at the hostel i meet an irish girl called paula and she tells me about backpacker night at black bettys- $12.50 all the beer you want for 2 hours! as you can imagine it was very loud with lots of drunk people but a good night! until that is, some guy behind me, for some unknown reason, decides to chuck a jug of beer up in the air! which it promptly bounces off paulas face onto my head and spilling half the contents down me! obviously i didnt see what had happened, just suddenly feeling something bouncing off my head. of course, in my beer-induced state i panicked thinking id been glassed so i quickly moved and felt my head and... aaaaggh!... i had glass in my hair!! er, no jodie, calm down, its actually your hair clips as paula points out! what a divvy!

photo by: cimtech