food and beach... and more beer!

Adelaide Travel Blog

sunny glenelg!

abbie and me have a wander and a munch in central market which is loads of different food stalls- my favourite kind!

i head to glenelg (beach town) on the tram and was back in the city within an hour and a half! not that glenelg isnt pretty, im sure it is in the sunshine! i took the free bus around which took all of 10 minutes! there was a shark museum i could have gone in but sharks dont really do it for me so i gave it a miss!

as its my last night abbie, marc (other roomie) and i head out for the night. first of all we head to north adelaide but find out theres only one pub around so we have a drink there! by the time we come out its absolutely peeing it down! cue singing in the rain pose from marc! head back into the city to a pub called austral hotel. its in the hip guide to adelaide but quite grungy, in fact we feel OVERdressed for it (imagine that, a backpacker being over dressed!). after abbies squeeze joins us, he takes us to the stag, him being a local, we trust and follow! good music, not many people, not much booze so we head home about half 1 (early i know!).

sunny glenelg!
marc (roomie) and i vogueing!!
marc (roomie) and i vogueing!!
abbie (roomie) and me.