My year 2008 & wishes for all

Kabul Travel Blog

Today I found out a close friend's father has cancer.......this among other tragedies & blessings has happened throughout the year of 2008. Somehow 2008 has been a culmination of a lot of things for me personally...a year of joy, sadness & turmoil at some point.

There were a few personal losses for close friends, for those I shed many a tear & I mourn their passing, my heart is with you even though I am far away. My dear friend Ronald passed away this year, a shock to many of us as he was young & so full of life. As it's been said, the living has to deal with the business of carrying on, and that is not easy.

A year of weddings......I have not had so many happen to friends as I had in this year alone! To those who has done this great deed, may life's blessings continue........it is a huge step for the bold :)

For new friends, there’s always more room, for renewed friendships (through the wonder of Facebook!) it’s been a LONG time!

I say thank you for MY own blessings, for friends & family who are healthy, who loves me, for my many opportunity to travel & see the world, and to be able to share in the joy & sadness of those that I love & care for. THANK YOU FOR I AM BLESSED.

For one & all I wish you the best in all aspects for the New Year…….

princess_bakes says:
Hi Ali...thanks & the best for you in 2009!
Posted on: Dec 27, 2008