A couple hours to rest...

Harvey Travel Blog

so... I love life :)
After the delicious sushi I went to my hotel. This wasn't my first time there, in fact I was staying there just 2 months ago, haha. The lady at the counter recognized me and gave me a big smile saying: "Welcome back, sweetie!!! We were waiting for you, since we got the news you were coming." She gave me the key of my room and some complimentary cookies.

Then I went to my bedroom. It was nice. Just thinking about unpacking... ufffff. First of all turning my laptop on and seeing what was going on in the rest of the world. Blair told me he would give me a call when he's coming to pick me up, which would be around 5:30 - 6pm. So I had plenty of time to chill out.

I was thinking about unpacking, but since I'm gonna be here just for a couple of days, just take out what I'd wear that day later and the boots, also them were stuffed with clothes, haha.
I look tanned, yeah!
The weather was great, not so warm, but not so cool either. I took out the bottles of pisco I brought for Blair and decided to take a nap, well at least I would try. I tried, but not success, just slept for 20min, woke up and slept for extra 30min... oh, well, it was enough, hehe.

I was just watching TV, travel channel - what a surprise! Also I was sending messages to my friends in New Orleans - TB's and also a friend I met last time in Cusco - trying to figure it out when we could meet. It was so difficult to arrange anything, since I didn't have any idea about what my schedule for the next few days was, mmm. Well, just keep in touch.

Then I took a shower and it was 6:00 when Blair called me, letting me know he would be at the hotel in about 30min. By the time he arrived, I was already ready waiting for him at the lobby. Who said the woman are always late???
yes, I did!