First stop: the office ;)

Harvey Travel Blog

happy coffee cup, hehe
Around 8:30am Blair and Osvaldo arrived. We drove to the office. This would be a short day, we had take care of almost everything yesterday and it would be just about finishing paperwork today, sweet!

When I arrived everyone was surprised to see me there... They were happy and smiling, yay! I heard a lot of: "OMG!" The common question was: "You are here! When did you arrive?" haha. When Lacey saw me she asked me, why I didn't contact her when I arrived to the city or better sent her an email before coming, so she'd arrange something... I was about asking when I heard Blair saying: "Well, because I wanted her to work!" and started to laugh, haha.

I was checking my emails and writing a report when I felt somebody was behind me. It was Louis! He said the same: "You should have let me know you were in your way.
so many shrimps - yay!!!
.." I just said: "Oh well, there's always a next time ;)"

It was around 1pm when we were ready to leave. I said goodbye to everyone and thanked for their help. None of us have had breakfast, so lunch sounded perfect. We went to a restaurant nearby, where I have already eaten before and their specialty is Cajun cuisine, cool! Let's go there.

What a surprise! It wasn't packed. Well, it was due the holiday season. A lot of people weren't working that day... We had Voo-Doo Rolls as appetizer - delicious! I tried them my 1st time in New Orleans and since then I became a fan of them :P I ordered for a salad with a Remoulade dressing. I ordered it because of the dressing. It's a local one and wanted to try it. Also the salad came with shrimps and I love the shrimps here - so big!!! It was so fresh and tasty... yummy!!!

Well, the rest of the day was free. Now we could take care of our personal business like shopping!!! haha. I was Osvaldo's shopping partner :) I didn't buy much since I still had to travel a bit more... By 5 pm they left me at my hotel and agreed to meet later. We'd have dinner with 2 grils from the office, yay!

Now, I would pack everything and leave the things ready before going out for dinner :)
so many shrimps - yay!!!
the Voo-Doo Rolls, yummy!
the Voo-Doo Rolls, yummy!
Harvey Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Tasty cajun food in Harvey - New Orleans Food and Spirits
I have eaten here different times and always liked it! It has different locations, but I just visited the one in Harvey. This is a casual restauran… read entire review
Harvey